UCT 6LoWPAN Development Kit is an integrated kit for developing IoT (Internet of Things) application systems based on standards such as IEEE 802.15.4 and 6LoWPAN. It comes with a 6LoWPAN border router for mutual connection between LAN (IPv6) and wireless PAN (6LoWPAN), in addition to wireless nodes based on 920MHz specified low-power radio.
Operating system, libraries, and sample program source codes are included, thus enabling you to quickly start development of wireless nodes with sensors and I/O devices. As wireless nodes are connected to the Internet via the border router, wireless nodes and can be interconnected easily with cloud services, as if they are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- All-in-one integrated package
- Seamless integration of the Internet (IPv6) and wireless PAN
- High performance and rich functionalities based on real-time OS, UCT μT-Kernel 2.0
- User-friendly interface
- Supports 920MHz specified low-power radio (IEEE 802.15.4.g)
- Development board can connect sensors and other devices easily
→ For further information, click here